Manufacturing is in our blood. Our story began in 1910 as a blacksmith shop in Newtown of Sydney’s inner west. From humble beginnings we became known for our fitting and turning abilities gaining expertise in lathes and mills. In the 80’s the step was taken into the computer controlled age of manufacturing and we built a reputation on quality and precision.
Since then we have been manufacturing technical componentry and fabricating for a wide variety of industries under our founding name TR Savage & Son, now located in Fairfield of Sydney’s western suburbs. The years of knowledge and thousands of hours on the shop floor has been the base upon which our own product is built. For bespoke items and custom interior projects reach out to our makers at firstname.lastname@example.org.